There’s something about the classic combo of peanut butter and jelly that we just don’t seem to ever outgrow. This is a slightly more evolved version from the white bread with the crusts cut off mess that I grew up on. But the same childlike happiness still applies. This is also our go-to flavor combo for the after school/before parkour and weightlifting class smoothie but a modified version to sneak in lots of other goodness. I’ll write that one up soon, in the meantime, enjoy this one!
- 1 ½ cups non-dairy milk (or sub water)
- 2 bananas
- 3 tablespoons of peanut or nut butter
- 1 cup organic strawberries, I used frozen
- 1 medjool date, pitted
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
- more berries to top and stir in after blending
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Top with berries and enjoy!