Summer isn’t complete without a tart glass of lemonade to cool you down. But I wouldn’t be me if I wasn’t trying to sneak in veggies every chance I get. You won’t even notice the kale flavor but your body will appreciate the nutrients.
Write a review
- 9 lemons, juiced
- 3 big kale stalks, juiced
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup organic natural cane sugar
- 4 cups filtered water
- 5 ice cubes
- In a pot on the stove, add the sugar with 2 cups of water, heat on low and stir until sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
- Using a juicer, juice the kale and lemons,
- Add the juice and the sugar water into a blender along with the remaining water and ice
- Blend and serve immediately
Cara Schrock http://caraschrock.com/